Why has my order been rejected?
There are a few reasons why an order might be rejected (see some common reasons below) but the main things to remember are you will get a full refund for the order you have placed and we don't want you to have a bad experience.
We know what it's like when we are "hangry", however we have plenty of places to choose from so try and find another menu that gives you that happy feeling.
- If a restaurant already has a number of orders to prepare, they might be too busy to accept more orders
- The restaurant is about to close
- The ingredients for some of your order are out of stock
- Lack of availability of delivery drivers
- Adverse weather conditions
- Changes in local COVID related restrictions